Family owned and operated for over 35 years, Rich and Pam turned their desire to care for others and their love of our great country into a warm sanctuary for their now beloved residents. Nestled in the serene rolling hills of Farmington, Missouri, Farmington Manor Assisted Living and Residential Care is the area’s top care and living facility for the retired, both Veteran and civilian.
To provide the best care possible in a homelike environment where individuals feel right at home, live comfortably, and know they are part of the Farmington family.
To provide affordable and genuine care to those who need a little assistance in their lives.
- Caring staff on-site 24 hours a day
- Registered Nurse available on-site
- Dietary aides
- Personal care aides
- Housekeeping staff
- Recreational director
- Maintenance staff
- VA Approved Facility
- All Rooms are Private
- Private ½ Bath in Each Room
- Free Cable / Direct TV
- Residents may decorate / bring personal furniture
- ALF rooms have emergency pull-cord
- Rooms are Smoke-Free
Our meal offerings
- Common dining area
- Meals served 3 times a day, 7 days a week
- Evening snacks available
- Dietitian planned meals
- Modified diets available including soft foods, low sodium and diabetic
Wonderful privacy and variety of cuisine. The laid-back atmosphere, community of Veterans, and general quality of life make it a great place to live.