A Place To Call Home
Assisted living is a housing community designed for people who require some level of help with daily activities who want to remain active and social but cannot or who choose not to live independently.
Assisted Living is often confused with a Nursing Home. Assisted living facilities provide some long-term care for residents, but they don’t offer full-time, skilled care. Generally, assisted living includes more care services than independent living but less than nursing homes or memory care facilities.
Our facility is not a cold sterile hospital-like environment, but rather more of a home-like setting with common areas and where each resident has their own private room and bathroom. Residents are encouraged to bring furniture and personal items to make their new room feel more like home. Our facility values personal choice, dignity, privacy, individuality, and independence. Each resident is able to help direct their care and participate in daily decisions.
We are staffed 24/7 to help with safety, care, and support.
Farmington Manor Assisted Living offers (but is not limited to) the following services:
• 24-hour supervision
• Three meals a day in a group dining room
• Modified special diets as needed
• Personal care services (help with bathing, dressing, toileting, eating)
• Medication management
• Health care coordination by a nurse
• Social, recreational and spiritual activities
• Laundry and linen services
• Housekeeping and upkeep for your room
• Transportation coordination services